1/30/10

Brighten got her ears pierced!!

Ever since Brighten saw the part on parent trap where they pierce the girls ear with a needle and an apple Brighten swore she would never get her ears pierced!! Daddy talked her into going to the mall to get them pierced today! Daddy's help kids to be brave don't ya think? She was so brave! She didn't even make a peep and her eyes didn't even water! She picked out cute little pink diamond daisy earrings. She held daddy's hand and smiled for some pictures! Such a big girl. We are so proud of you for being so tough! You surprised us both! ha ha

On the car ride home she called grandma Joye and thought it was pretty funny when grandma told her she was 16 when she got her ears pierced and she totally passed out!! Brighten said, "I can't believe it, this feels like a whole new life and I feel like a whole new person!" LOL! I love this girl!!