We stayed home for spring break. I loved having my kids home with me. I just wish it was only them and not the whole dang neighborhood!!! We made it through the week and all 3 ducks are still alive!! We almost lost Venom though. It wasn't one of the neighbor kids who almost killed him. Easton thought Venom would like to jump off of the high dive into the pool. Um not good! He was all but dead and somehow he pulled through. We had major break downs when the kids thought he was going to die so I hope these ducks live forever!!



The pets were so fun. We just left them out and let them run free all week. Bouncerina is the best rabbit ever. She comes right up to you and rubs up against your legs like a cat. I was standing up with Cooper and she just came and sat on my foot for a few minutes! Silly thing!!

It was warm enough for Cooper to play outside for the first time. He was a fan for a little while!

He also got to try out the trampoline with daddy. The static made his hair look like a little fuzzy duck!

Cooper is always sticking his tongue out! He seriously has the longest tongue! I mean long like that Simmons guy from the band Kiss!

These two were outside 24/7!! I'm so glad it was nice weather! It was way easier to keep them entertained!

I'm finally going to attempt to do a garden this year! Our house had these two planter boxes when we moved in, which lots of my friends have seen and were so jealous of but I could have cared less! They thought I was crazy when I said I was going to turn them into sand boxes for the kids!! ha ha So I decided to put a garden in one and a sand box in the other! LOL! The thought of a garden stresses me out and the only reason I'm doing it is to pass off one of my personal progress projects!!! So I'll give it a whirl and see how it turns out! Because it's my project I guess that means that I'll actually have to do it and not make Travis do it huh?

The kids collected 40 worms while they were helping daddy! Ew gross!!

We had a great spring break but I'm glad it's over! It did totally wear me out!! Now I just have to attempt to clean this wreak of a house for the next few days!!!