12/14/09

I love this time of year

I took this sweet picture of Cooper. He totally peed all over my couch! It was a nightmare! You would never guess how ticked off he was 5 minutes before this picture!

This year I didn't move even one ornament that my kids did. I am so proud of myself! It's taken years but I'm finally getting over my little OCD problem. To all of you that are reading this and saying, "ya right" well screw you! LOL!

The kids were dying for some snow this year! When it finally snowed they had a blast in it!
Our patio was so slick. The second they stepped foot on it they both had both feet flying straight in the air and landed flat on their backs! I thought we'd have a few concussions on our hands but they both started laughing so I was laughing my head off inside! It was classic!

Kids are the greatest!
Daddy made them a little snow hill they slid down on their tummy's. They looked like little penguins. It was too cute! Then they made a Santa with a bump on his head like in Merry Madagascar instead of a snowman! Pretty funny! We totally miss our four wheeler and acre lot this year for sure!! Oh well Grandpa will have to pull us around at his house instead!
Gotta have hot chocolate and chocolate chip cookies afterwards of course!
Cooper wore his cute little snow suit for about 2 minutes and that was the end of it! I think this little dude may have a small case of claustrophobia! ha ha

Brighten helped give Cooper a bath! He loves her so much! I have yet to get a good picture of him smiling! He giggles, coos , and smiles all the time but the second I pull the camera out this is the face I get!
Easton says he wants it to be summer because he misses swimming in the swimming pool. He took these into the tub with him the other day. What a silly boy!
I asked him what he can see when he's under there and he said all he can see is a big huge black hole............I was wearing a black shirt so I think the big HUGE black hole must have been me!!! AWESOME!!
Cooper is loving his walker and his bouncy swing these days! I just can't get enough of this boy! He is the sweetest little guy ever! One smile just melts me! I love being a mommy!!
So big!! What a serious face! I really need to work on getting him to smile for a picture don't I!!