1 week ago
10/17/10
Our hike to horsetail falls
On Saturday we hiked up the alpine mountains to horsetail falls. I might be a little bias but they are the most beautiful mountains in the whole world!!!!
I have seriously never seen something so beautiful in my 30 years of life. The leaves were the most vibrant colors I have ever seen.
My hubby had to take this adorable chunk the whole way!! I sooooooo could not have done that! Thanks babe! xoxo

The kids were so tough. It took us 4 hours from start to finish and they both walked the whole entire way.

Wow I will forever cherish this picture! I sure love these sweet kiddos!! It's so weird to see cooper with his hair down though huh?
Easton got these sticks to keep us safe from cougars!!! That is mommy's number one fear so they always tease me about it!
Cooper held this stick the whole hike.


What sweet little friends these two are. I have so many pictures of me and my siblings riding the trees like horses. It brought back so many memories. I'm so glad my kids are such good friends just like we were.
So I thought I could step over it but it was a bit higher that I thought:)
Having our yummy picnic. My kids were in Heaven because they got to have their sandwiches on "white bread." Our mommy never buys us white bread. We always have to have it on brown bread, is what they told there aunt Michele. Wa wa wa what a terrible life they have:)

The kids were so excited to finally make it to the water fall.


We actually just made it to the look out. Which was good enough for us all!!!

Brighten took this of us. I love it!!
This was the best family picture we could get!
Don't think for a second that I took a turn packing the baby. I just wanted a sweet pic that made me look tough with all 3 of my kids. This was totally staged!! LOL




They both slipped and fell at the exact same time!! So funny!
The beautiful meadow. I asked Travis if he wanted to lay down and pretend we were Edward and Bella. He said next time we could come alone and he would bring his sparkle lotion! LOL
I loooooove my boys!!
Cooper fell asleep the last 20 minutes of the hike.
Daddy spotted a baby lizard but he couldn't catch it because of the big pack on his back so he said get it babe get it! I hesitated for 1.5 seconds and then I thought what the heck. I was on it like man vs. wild that hadn't eaten for 3 days. I totally caught it y'all!!!
The kids were freaked out at first but then they warmed up to it.
This was the last picture I took of the day because Easton looked at me and said, Mom put the damn camera away!! ha ha
It was the best day ever!!!!!









