12/22/08

Christmas with the Halley's

My most favorite Christmas tree in the whole wide world!!! I've seen many trees in my life and the Halley tree has the best tree by far!!! A picture just doesn't do it any justice! I love it so much! It makes me cry every year! haha!
Grandpa Lee and Grandma Joye with their grand kids that they absolutely adore!!!
Uncle Cody with the kids! We are so glad that him and Aunt Michele made it all the way from Colorado! It would have been so sad with out them!
So about a week before we came out to Utah my dad would call me everyday and tell me he was praying for snow so he could play in it with his grand kids! I have never known any one that loves winter weather and play toys as much as my dad!! It looks like his wish came true this year! I made him wait until Saturday so we wouldn't be sick when cousin Max got here!! So we played in it all day long on Saturday!
They tried to make a snowman but the snow was too soft!
These are the little snow scoots we got for Christmas when we were kids. They don't make them anymore and people have offered my dad ridiculous amounts of money for them but he had to keep them for his grand kids! I crashed one into a tree showing off for Cody's friends when I was like 10 or something and Josie drove one into the side of the garage! LOL!
My kids had a blast on them!
Grandpa got the knee board out and it works on snow just like on water! It was super fun! Brighten was so tough! She loves the snow!
Grandpa pulled the kids in the ice fishing sled out in the field behind his house! I was riding with Easton and got this great picture!
Grandma Joye even got in on the fun! What a cutie!
Travis pulled me and my sister around for hours! We felt like we were kids again! We have so many fun memories doing this same thing as kids!
Grandpa pulled Trav and Rusty out in the field. That was wild and crazy! They were tough dudes! I think Grandma has pictures of that one!
Josie's little family held up pretty good being from Mesquite and all! Max loved it!
He is starting to get a little cold in this picture!
What a cute little family! Speaking of memories...the hat Rusty is wearing was mine and one time when I was wearing it Cody knocked down a huge icicle and it stuck into my head!! LOL!
We had such a fun time!! Can't wait to play with you guys again! Miss you soooooo much already. FAMILIES ARE THE BEST!!!!