3 days ago
11/2/09
HAPPY HALLOWEEN
Easton's Halloween parade.
I thought he was going to be black spiderman but he decided to be Wolverine at the last minute. Travis took him to school so i was looking all around for black spiderman and couldn't find him!



He was in a spot where I couldn't see him but he found me and gave me a thumbs up so I snapped a picture real quick.
He loves his teacher Mrs. Cranford
Brighten's Halloween parade

Her teacher Mrs. Coombs is the best teacher ever!!!

Cooper wasn't to thrilled about getting dressed up!
Daddy and the kids getting ready to go trick-or-treating
Oh poor little guy! His costume was just like pj's but he wasn't having it!
He was Bumble Bee at the ward party and saw a kid that was Megatron. He was like 9 or something and Easton totally got into character and wanted to fight. He went after the kid and the kid took his mask off and ran! It was hilarious!
Brighten made me put a heart on her cheek so everyone would know she was a good devil and not a bad one!









