Dad took us boating and it was seriously so much fun. We had a big nice boat when we were growing up but we sold it when we were teenagers and we haven't been forever. Dad has a Ducksworth fishing boat now because he's more into that scene these days. We were talking about how much we missed it and how I'm sad that my kids don't get to experience boating like we did and Dad said that his boat can still do those fun things too. So that's just what we did!!

Grandma was so nice to tend the kids and let us old mommas have some fun! I love this picture with her and her two babies, her sexy tan legs, and of course her diet coke!! Can't leave home without it. I love this woman!!!!

She played with the kids on shore while dad took us out on the water weenie!!

This gives you and idea of how this adventure got started. The life jackets squeezed all of our guts out. My dad wore this when I was a kid. How sad is it that I don't fit in it now? I must have a really good self esteem to actually put this on here!!

We seriously had the funnest time ever. I haven't laughed that hard for a while. I totally peed my pants laughing in the water because I could. ha ha
Every wave we hit we would say something like, there goes my ACL, or ouch my pelvis, my back is going to be jacked, etc. SOOOOOOO HILARIOUS!!!

We were so happy!! We were like little kids!!

Here they are looking young, healthy and alive.

But this was how they really felt! LOL!!!!!! Sorry ladies, I just couldn't resist taking a few pictures of you two trying to climb on there with all of your might!! ha ha ha ha
None of us could pull ourselves up even if our lives depended on it! They had to pull us to the boat and then we climbed onto the water weenie!! We are all so out of shape! LOL!!!

My kids were a bit nervous at first and even more after their first crash!! They warmed up to it and were little dare devils by the end! They had so much fun!! Max was still a little to young to LOVE it but he did ride it for a little while though.

Brighten and mommy had a ton of fun riding together!

Easton was a super brave 5 year old!! Rock on!!! \m/(^.^)\m/

This picture cracks me up. We just barely got loaded on and this picture is catching us in motion just as we all tipped over!!! ha ha

This would have to be the funniest picture I have ever seen so I had to put it on here!! I'm laughing so hard right now!! I think the weight isn't proportioned that well don't you? hahahaha

We were able to scrounge up some old life jackets that fit the kids 2 years ago. We made them work. Easton was a good sport to wear the one that said FLOWER POWER!! He said he would rather have a transformers one instead but that it was okay.

The muscle man in the flower power life jacket!!!

My cute boys!! Cooper was pretty good one his first boat ride even though wearing a life jacket wasn't his favorite!!

Baby Kinley was an angel on her first boat ride. She just chilled with grandpa Lee while he drove while we all played. Thanks grandpa!!! You are the best!!

The kids loved to fish too! Looks like Max caught a big Brighten fish!!

I think he's having a great day don't you?

He looks like such a big boy!!!

Grandpa sure knows how to have fun!!

Lovin on my sweet baby girl!!

Every year I get a picture of them riding in the back of the boat. They sure are growing up!!

Easton got to drive the boat all by himself.

Sorry Michele I just had to put this picture on here. One of the funniest parts of the day was when Michele was helping one of the kids get in the boat and lost her balance and fell in head first!!!! Sooooooooo funny!! Oh I loved it so much!! Thanks for the laugh Aunt Michele! It did look very graceful by the way!!

Sexy mommas!!! My sister had a baby 8 weeks ago and still played hard. What a trooper!!

Grandpa got the knee board out. I was determined to do it!!! It had been years but after 3 tries I did it!! It was a ton of fun! I felt like a kid again until I was done and didn't even have enough energy to pull myself up into the boat!! Saying I was sore the next day is a complete understatement!!! My eyelashes even hurt!!!! My sister got pictures and video on her camera so maybe I'll add it to this post later.

Brighten decided she wanted to try it too. I was completely surprised.

She decided it was a bit to scary after all. I'm so proud of you sweet thing. Maybe next time!!
Over all it was one of the funnest days I have had in a while. We missed our daddy so bad and hope he can come next time!! Thanks for the funnest day ever dad!!!