8/2/09

Here is what we have been up to the last 4 months

We sold our house in Idaho and moved out to Utah in April. We lived with my parents for 3 months and finally found a house after months of searching and moved in the last week of June. We love it soooooo much and are so happy to be back! We live in the Highlands subdivision of the Ranches in Eagle Mtn. We lived in Eagle Mtn. before we moved to Idaho and loved it then too so we are so excited we found a place out here again.





Those are the only rooms I have decorated right now so there you go. That's are new home:)
EASTON'S COOL CAST
The night before our move Easton jumped down the stairs and broke his third toe! Perfect timing:)

The kids loved living with their grandparents! It was like Disneyland for them, not so much for us! Thanks mom and dad for everything! We love you, you're the best! Here are some fun pictures of them playing at Grandma's and Grandpa's.

They loved catching snakes. I know crazy! Grandpa finds about 10 in his yard every summer. I know, it freaks me out and I hate them!!
Easton loved playing around in all of Grandpa Lees cool guy stuff!


Helping grandpa fix the roof was sooooo cool dude!

Brighten and Grandma Joye are best friends! Grandma made brighten an apron like hers so they could match when they cook together.Is that a sweet picture or what? She is such a great grandma! They love her so much!

THE ZOO WITH AUNT JOJO AND MAX:)



SPENDING THE DAY UP AT AUNT LISA'S What a blast!

We got to go to their private lake and catch frogs! It was so much fun! We took so many pictures but these were the only ones I had on my camera
We all rode the 4 wheelers to the lake. I didn't even pee my pants! I was so proud!
Oh look at my handsome boys:Brighten absolutely loved the horse rides. She couldn't get enough!
I thought Easton would be to scared but he hoped right on. I realized I was the one that was scared:)
Brighten was almost having as much fun as Josie! haha!

Easton didn't want to stop shooting. That was his favorite! Thanks for a great time Aunt Lisa and Kris. We love you guys!

TAYLOR SWIFT CONCERT
Lisa surprised Brighten and bought her Taylor Swift tickets. She was one happy girl!

She got so spoiled all night. She picked Olive Garden for dinner. When Lisa asked her if she wanted a shirt she said oh no that's fine I've gotten so many things already. Lisa bolted to the t-shirt stand and bought one that second! She is the sweetest kid ever!







She had so much fun but about half way through the concert she leaned into me and said, "mom this is way fun but I think it's past my bed time!"


PICNIC UP AF CANYON


Brighten helped dad with the fire. Easton just wanted to eat bean dip!

This is my favorite pictures ever. Look at their faces. They decided they liked lighting the marshmallows on fire better than eating them!
Silly daddy!




STRAWBERRY DAYS kind of got rained out this year but it was still fun!


THE 4th OF JULY IN OAKLEY

Love this picture!

Uncle Boyd made this darling float for Lisa and Kris for Kris's new business she just opend and the kids got to come ride on it. They had such a fun time.

This is the car I'm going to drive to a Poison concert someday! How hot is that! LOL!

THANKSGIVING POINT WITH GRANDMA JOYE


CLAIRES POOL PARTY



Arianna, Brighten , Easton, and Uncle Jeremy having fun in the sun!
SILVER LAKE






THE OWLS BASEBALL GAME
Hahahahaha! Nice dad. You are such a dork! That could have been a great picture!


Could he be any cuter?


So there you have it! Wow that took way to long! Oh crap I promised a baby bump picture. That will have to come next time! Enjoy the last few weeks of summer! Ta ta

Oh yeah here is my little cutie. She has lost 4 teeth in the last few weeks! What a happy girl! I love her so much!