9/24/08

HiGhScHoOl TaG!!

1. Did you date someone from your school? I always had a serious boyfriend every year.

2. What kind of car did you drive? I drove a white 1984 GMC Jimmy! It was awesome! My dad totally got a new paint job and decked it out! I let "someone" take it digging and they scratched it up. He almost killed me!

3. Did you pass your driver's license test on the first try? I took it private and I passed the written and failed the road test. I took it on my birthday and my friends were all waiting for me to take them to lunch. It sucked!! But I passed it 2 weeks later even though I ran a red light on state street in Orem!

4. Were you a party animal? YES!!! And I wouldn't ever take it back! It was worth it!!!

5. Were you considered a flirt? A major tease

6. Were you in band, orchestra, or choir? N0

7. Were you a nerd? No I think I was a bully. People were scared of me! Unless you were my friend.

8. Were you on any varsity teams? Yes, Volleyball

9. Did you get suspended/expelled? Yes. I got suspended from Volleyball for 3 games for mooning out the back of the bus.

10. Can you still sing the fight song? Our schools got split my senior year. I went to AF my first 2 years and It was the best school ever and I remember every single word to their fight song! We didn't even know the words at the new school. Our Senior year sucked!!!

11. Who were your favorite teachers? I never went to school! I can't even remember

12. Where did you sit during lunch? We went to taco bell almost every day!!

13. What is your schools full name? American Fork High. I'm remembering the cavemen days not Lone Peak. I hated Lone Peak. Most of my friends stayed at AF. All I did my Senior year was make out with Travis all day!!!

14. School mascot and colors? Red and White CAVEMEN!!!

15. Did you go to Homecoming and who with? I went with Devin Allan Jr. Year and Travis Sr. year

16. If you could go back and do it again, would you? YES! I had the funnest Highschool experience ever!

17. What do you remember most about graduation? When me and all my girlfriends rented a hotel room the night before. And being pissed at Travis at the all night party!!!

18. Where did you go senior skip day? We all went to Lagoon

19. Were you in any clubs? No

20. Have you gained some weight since then? Try 70 pounds!!!

21. Who was your prom date? Brian Chidester Soph. Year, Jason Robison Jr. Year and Travis Wengreen Sr. Year

22. Are you planning on going to your 10 year reunion? Ours was this year and they had it on a weekday so we couldn't make it. DUH people!!! I would rather go to AF's Reunions!

23. Did you have a job while in high school? I worked at Subway with a few of my friends. It was super fun!

I tag EVERYONE!!!