1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Wrapping paper
2. Real tree or Artificial ? We always had the most beautiful real trees growing up. Everyone always loved our trees! I feel like a total looser now because ours is fake! We're just lazy and the fake ones are sooooo easy! Maybe we will do a real one next year because I want to take the kids to pick one out like we always did! That's one of my favorite memories about this time of year.
3. When do you put up the tree? the day after Thanksgivivng
4. When do you take the tree down? New years
5. Do you like eggnog? I'll take one drink to be festive and that's enough but Travis loves it!
6. Favorite gift received as a child? We all got our own snowmobiles one year!
7. Hardest person to buy for? My dad
8. Easiest person to buy for? My mom. She's so positive and happy and she loves everything!
9. Do you have a nativity scene? Yes, My mom gave it to me the first year I was married. It's so beautiful! I love it!
10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Mail, I send them every year! I'm kind of a freak about it!
11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I just started growing boobs and was still shy about it and my dad thought it would be hilarious to put a bra in my stocking. HA HA DAD YOU ARE SO FUNNY! They were all watching me and I pulled it out and shoved it right back in! LOL!
12. Favorite Christmas Movie? Elf
13. When do you start shopping? Whenever I can find someone to watch the kids!!!
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? NO
15. Favorite thing to eat or drink at Christmas? hot chocolate
16. Lights on the tree? Yes, I have white ones.
17. Favorite Christmas song? "Merry Christmas Strait to you"-George Strait and Mitch Miller Band. I couldn't find either of them on playlist. I was sad
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay at home
19. Can you name all of Santa 's reindeer? Yes and if you can't you are stupid!!!
20. Angel on the tree top or a star? I have an 8 inch star covered in red sparkles! It's soooo cute!
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? Pajamas on Christmas Eve and present Christmas morning.
22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The traffic!!!
23. Favorite ornament theme or color? My moms side of the family has always exchanged ornaments at our Christmas Eve party. So all the ornaments on my tree are personal and mean something. My cousin gave me my favorite ornament when Travis was on his mission in England. It was a gold tin envelope that was addressed from England. I cried. We didn't miss one week of writing to each other when he was gone. Everytime I put it on the tree I get teary. Another favorite is a heart that my Grandpa Jay signed on his last christmas with all of us. I keep it up all year hanging on a shelf in my room. I miss him so much!!!
24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Honey baked ham with cheesy potatoes, rolls, Holiday punch, raspberry jello and all the fun appetizers,YUMMY! : )
25. What do you want for Christmas this year? Spend time with my family in Utah!
3 days ago









