2/1/10

So big



The funniest thing about Cooper right now is that he is constantly sucking on his hands! He is so much fun! We are just loving him to pieces!
He just started to figure out how to play in his bouncy swing! It makes him took so old!
He has been such a fun, happy, easy going baby! He loves to giggle and is so ticklish everywhere! When I took him to his last check up he was laughing every time the doctor touched him. I had to put him on formula about a month ago and he adjusted without a fuss, sweet thing! He wakes up once in the night and I put his Binky back in and he sleeps until morning! No rolling or sitting up yet! He's got such a chill personality. He's content just to lay there and talk to himself and suck on his hands and that's fine with me! I'm so grateful to have such a sweet baby!