12/9/08

The first big snow of the season!

Once the snow falls in Idaho it stays for good because it is sooooo cold!

It's so much fun to be a kid! When it gets deeper into the winter season up here its hard for the kids to stay out and play very long because they'll get frostbite on their faces! But it was perfect yesterday so they stayed out side for hours!

I love being out in the country. Look at all the room they have to run and play out here! It must feel so huge to a kid! A 4- wheeler is on the top of our list this year! We want one soooo bad! Last year we pulled the kids on the sled behind the Yukon and I got it stuck in the ditch! hahaha!

Best friends!!! They love each other so much!
Gotta have the hot chocolate after playing for 2 hours in the snow! I love this time of year! But ask me in January and that's a different story!! It get's old!