12/27/08

Christmas time!

The kids had so much fun this year! Here are the hilarious cookies they made for Santa! I gave them all the junk I had to put on them! Yes those are chocolate chips and a gallon of sprinkles!
Looks like we now have another super hero to rule the house! He definitely had a super hero theme this year! Now he can play with all the good guys and the bad guys! Just can't get enough super hero's around here!

Brightens favorite present was her make up kit! We give each other make overs 5 times a day! The salon talk between me and her is hilarious! These pictures are of us getting our make up done for the ball! I swear I have glitter in every major crevice!! I think I had an allergic reaction to this last make over! I'm itching everywhere!!! I love my baby girl! BFF'S!!!
Well we had a wonderful Christmas and are so thankful for all of our many blessings! Hope you all had a great one!