7/9/10

McKinley Joye's Blessing

We got to go down to Mesquite for the 4th of July weekend to see my precious baby niece get blessed. Isn't she the sweetest little thing you have ever seen!!! What a special day to get blessed. It was super neat!It was so fun to be there and spend time with my sister and her sweet little family. She is such a great momma to her darling kids. I love her so much and was so happy to be there on such a sweet and special day.Cooper giving Kinley advice on how to act during her blessing:) She did so good and was out the whole time! That's just how moms like it right?I think this is the first picture of my mom and dad with all of their grand kids together. They are the cutest grandpa and grandma ever!!
I couldn't wait to run inside and give this sweet baby loves! Oh she is just too cute!!It was like holding a box of Kleenex compared to my bag of potatoes!! She is so tiny. Sister is a weakling. She would die if she had fat kids like mine! ha ha
Cooper got to see his first fire works. He loved them. You can see him clapping in this one.
We went swimming twice a day. The weather was so nice. It was 103 I think and usually it's 10 degrees hotter than that so we lucked out. Cooper liked the water for a bit but liked lounging by the pool best! To bad I didn't get pictures of Travis dunking Josie in the pool. They fight like siblings. When they are around each other they are instantly 12 again. Maybe that's because Josie was about that age when we started dating! I don't know but It's hilarious! The picture of me doing a cannon ball would have been classic too! But the greatest memories just can't be captured on camera now can they?
Here is Cooper soaking up some shade with baby Kinley. I can't claim those sexy legs in the corner. Those would belong to my 50 year old mother! What a babe!Brighten is such a great cousin. Mckinley loved being held by her.Easton and Max were to busy running around to stop and take a picture! This one of them with grandpa and the light savers is the best I could do. Is that what those things are called sister? ha ha
It was a great trip! But as usual I missed them the second we drove away! I still can't believe we are forced to live so far away from each other! It's just not right I tell ya! Help me!!!!!!