12/29/09

The lights at Thanksgiving Point

We usually go see the festival of the lights in Spanish Fork but Grandma Joye wanted to take us to the ones at Thanksgiving Point this year so we made a night out of it. I love the little restaurant there. Grandma takes me and the kids all the time. It's one of our special spots.
Grandpa and Grandma entertained the kids so it was like a date night for me and my hunny!
The kids thought the real reindeer were the coolest ever!
It was pretty cold that night so the kids loved warming up by the fire pit.
We all piled into the Yukon, lets just say it was super cozy!
Cooper loved all of the bright lights!
I loved having him sit up in the front seat with me! I totally pulled a Brittany Spears!
My favorite part of the night was when Brighten said, " oh my gosh you guys I seriously have the Christmas spirit!" What a cutie!