10/6/08

HoMe SwEeT hOmE!

Me and the kids went to Utah for 5 days last week because I was so homesick! Daddy had to work and we missed him so much!!! We wish he could have come because we had a blast! There is nothing like HOME! I miss it soooooo much! The kids let me listen to George Strait the whole way. I LOVE him! He is like comfort food for me! It reminds me of my wonderful childhood! Thanks mom for starting the George obsession!


I made sure we took a drive up American Fork Canyon to see the beautiful fall leaves. Brighten said, "Mommy I can't wait to rake leaves and jump in them!" I almost cried because I realized we wont have any leaves to play in this year because we have Zero trees in a new subdivision! That sucks! We can't even play in Grandma's leaves either:(





These are a few pictures of the Alpine Mountains. Alpine is my home town. Now do you know why I'm so homesick? Aren't they gorgeous? I miss them so much!
I took this picture right out my bedroom window. This is the Sleeping Lady. She's got a nice rack! LOL!
I actually took this picture of the Mount Timpanogos Temple hanging out the window as we drove by. I should have stopped and taken a good one that wasn't crooked because it looked so pretty. We got married there so I love this temple:) It's ten minutes from my parents house.
The kids love to play at my parents house! They are such fun grandparents! They play ball, ride bikes, color, play games and all sorts of fun things! They have special relationships with their Grandparents! Travis's parents were in Florida so we missed them:(
Take time to smell the roses!!! Mom check out your tricept muscle in the picture above. You're a buff chick now!
We got to Utah on Wednesday and Grandpa Lee took the rest of the week off to play with his grand kids! He loves them sooooo much! WE LOVE U GRANDPA!!
We kept trying to take a picture of ourselves and we just kept laughing! My mom and my sister are my best friends! WE MISSED YOU JOSIE!
I got to go with my mom to the Lone Peak High school football game! It was soooooo much fun! It was perfect weather and the game was so good! Even though they barely lost to PG!! That's where all my moms family is from so I was cheering them on too! I LOVE HIGH SCHOOL FOOTBALL GAMES!

Travis's brother and sisters are still in Utah so we got to see all of them. Uncle Jeremy is always buying them little surprises!
Brighten loves Aunt Kali because she's young and cool! They have taken pictures like this together since Brighten was a baby! That's their famous platypus face!

We got to play with Uncle Brian, Aunt Micky and Cousin Claire. The kids love Claire. Right after we took this picture, Brighten let go of Claire and she slide to the bottom. It was hilarious!


This is Travis's Dads mother, Grandma Bev. She loves the kids so much and is always sending them little packages and never forgets their birthdays. We love you!
This is my moms mother, Grandma Beth. Check out her pink nails and big diamonds. She is so funny! She makes me laugh! She loved to spoil us as kids and always taught me that you never have to share when you're with Grandma! Check out her tan! LOL! We got to play with Aunt Lisa too but I didn't get a good picture. So we love you Lisa!

It was so nice to spend time with my family. I never have enough time to see all the people I want to. So if we missed you sorry. We love you all! I get to go again next weekend to pick up my Yukon that broke down!! I had to replace the transmission! I'm so glad my dad was there to help me. I love you dad! Thanks for letting me take your car home mom! See you soon!