6/17/10

Teething sadness:(

This poor boy has had a rough week. He is teething and four of his top front teeth are coming in all at the same time!!!He hasn't been his happy easy going self and it has made me realize even more how lucky I am to have such a good natured little dude. So I've been giving him all sorts of new things to make him happy. He loves suckers and otter pops this week!!
But phones and remotes are his favorite things to chew on!I found this mirror at the DI for 20 bucks. I forgot to take a before picture but it was just and ugly oak color and this is what it looks like now. I did the glazing technique that's from all things thrifty. It turned out pretty cool. I like it!

Oh and for those of you who missed my black eye story that I put on facebook here is a sad picture of my sweet baby with a shiner!!! I know I'm the worst mom ever. I totally dropped him!! I was on the computer ordering stuff for YW's and he hates when I'm on the computer so he started fussing so I went to sit him down and he wiggled right out of my arms and I dropped him 6 inches and he bonked his eye on the filling cabinet handle. So sad huh? I'm glad I was actually doing something productive on the computer for once. It would have been worse if I was on facebook right?