6/21/10

Boondocks

Grandma Toni had her work party at boondocks and she invited us all to come. We had never been before and her company paid for a pizza party and unlimited passes for everyone. We seriously had a blast. Thanks Grandma!!
The kids loved it sooooooo much!!
Aunt Kali and Brighten got soaked!! Those things are harder to maneuver than you think right Kali?
Easton was loving spraying everyone. Grandpa Chris was loving every minute of playing with his grand kids!!
I would have to say that Travis had the best time of everyone don't ya think?
Grandma Toni watched the baby so Travis and I could act like kids too!
We all couldn't get enough of the go carts! Travis and his dad got in a major wreck and almost got kicked out!! They waited until it was almost closing time before they started breaking all the rules!! Such boys!!
Easton loved golfing with daddy. Even though it started to rain a bit.
I loved playing laser tag with my kiddos. I seriously could have done that forever. I love seeing how excited they get. Watching happy kids is the greatest. I'm happy to say that we will never go to chucky cheese ever again!!
Ever since Brighten was a baby Aunt kali has had her pose for silly pictures. They have hundreds of these I swear!! So here is Kali being silly with her nieces and nephews! They make me smile! Brighten adores Aunt Kali and so do I!!