When was your first Valentines Day with your hubby? February 14, 1998
We had been together for 8 months and our first Valentines together we were 17!! I made him dinner at my house and decorated the whole kitchen up with darling Valentines stuff! He gave me these awesome Victoria Secret Pajamas and I got him a huge baseball bean bag for his room. We were so young and crazy in love!
How many Valentines Day's have you spent together? this year will be 11 and they have all been so much fun! We love Valentines Day!!! It's our favorite holiday ever! We are both hopeless romantics:)
What was your favorite Valentines gift from him? He always does really good and always gets flowers and great surprises like nice dinners, Spa gift certificates, and fun over nighters but I would have to say that my favorite gift was when we were so so poor and he wrote me the cutest, funniest, romantic, heart felt poem with a single red rose and I felt more loved than ever and knew we could make it through anything together:) I would rather have a well thought out gift from the heart than an expensive gift any day!
What was his favorite gift from you? I always take time to do cute things that are creative and over the top but I think his favorite would be in high school I made him a card about 150 reasons why I love you. He was so touched and even took it with him on his mission.
Flowers or Chocolates? Definitely flowers!!! Hate chocolates!
What is your favorite Valentines candy? I love, love, love, hot lips and the cinnamon hearts with sugar on them! I crave them all year long!
What kind of flowers do you like to get on Valentines? I like anything but red roses. They are just so predictable. Last year I got bright orange roses and they were gorgeous!!
Who was the first boy you said I love you to? Brian Chidester! hahaha!
What is the worst Valentines gift ever from someone you dated before your hubby? I dated this guy Sam when Trav was on his mission and he gave me chocolates for Valentines day and I hate Chocolate! Travis thought it was pretty hilarious because he knew I would hate that and Sam sure didn't! And I hate getting stuffed animals!!!! I think that is so dorky!
Homemade Valentines or from the store? I love to do homemade ones the best! They are way more personal! But if I find a hilarious card at the store then I'll do both!
Do you and your valentine have a song? We have a bunch that bring back memories. In high school it was "All my life" KC & JoJo, And he took me to a 98 degrees concert on our 2nd date so we loved their first CD! haha! Some others are "The Promise", "I love the way you love me"
Do you think the guy should always make your Valentines plans? Before you are married YES and after NO. We take turns and do every other year because our first year as a married couple we both had cute ideas and came home from work to decorate and found each other and spoiled both of our surprises.
Who did you go to your first highschool sweethearts dance with? I broke up with my boyfriend right before the dance so Mark Hundley took me! Oh he was so hot! I had the biggest crush on him!!
Can you remember the first Valentines gift you ever got from a boy? The first I can remember was from Grant Olsen in 6th grade! He made me a love note with conversation hearts glued on to the paper and a bear shaped rice crispy treat! haha! How sweet!
Do you prefer going out to celebrate Valentines Day or staying in? Both, but I like going the day before or after if we go out so it's not so crazy!!!
Does your hubby still wear the same cologne he did when you were dating? He used to wear Eternity because I love it but now he wears some cheap kind from walmart!
Do you wear the same purfume? Yes, He loves Tommy Girl so I still wear that when we go out even though it's not my favorite:) He always buys me more when I run out. I usually just use a vanilla body spray.
Name 10 things you love about your sweetheart.....
1. He's still smokin hot and still gives me butterflies!!!
2. He makes me laugh every day like he promised:)
3. He is always always positive and happy:)
4. He is easy going and content and gets along with everyone:)
5. I love that he isn't dirty and gross like some guys! He's always well groomed and smells nice!!:)
6. He is a hard worker and makes me feel safe and taken care of:)
7. He absolutely adores me and the kids and loves being a husband and father!!!
8. He tells me he loves me 100 times a day and makes me feel beautiful even though my body has changed drastically since we met! LOL!!!!
9. He lets me have my way:) But not as much as he used to dang it!
10. He is always helping me around the house. Especially the laundry which I hate the worst of all house work because it's never ending:)
I love you babe!!!!! xoxoxoxoxoxoxox!!!!! Here's to a life time of love!!!









