12/29/11

It's Christmas time!


I was so excited for Christmas this year!!! I just absolutely love this time of our lives right now. The 30's are the greatest! The ages of our kids are so much fun. I'm so grateful that we can record these precious moments in life. I remember listening to the chipmunks every year growing up and always being so happy with my life! I hope the kids will look back and have the same feelings of love and security that I always had.
My sister was in town over thanksgiving and she was going to come and take some pictures in a field by our house. When we finally got ready to go it was a total wind storm. So we ended up taking our Christmas pictures on the stairs!!! Oh well I just decided to LET IT GO:)
I took some pictures of the kids for our cards too. They all turned out good except for Cooper's.
The stubborn kid refused to smile. I fought with him for 10 minutes and realized it was hopeless!!! Little stinker!! ha ha
He would give his baby kisses though. That's the best we got!