
Mom got us each a copy of our favorite movie of all time. Girls just want to have fun on DVD because we both had VHS! We have every word memorized to this movie and we always used to do the dancing scenes together. I always had to be Jeff it wasn't fair!! She also gave us money for a shopping spree!! So much fun! We have the best mom ever!!

We were gone all day long! We went to Red Robin for lunch. We were in love with our waiter! It was hilarious! My mom couldn't talk to him because she was love struck!!! ha ha!! He was just cute but his personality made him adorable! We were all like silly little school girls! He didn't believe I was 30 so he had me from hello. We were totally just joking around and we know he was working us just to get a big tip but it was pretty funny! He brought us out yummy hot fudge sundaes and balloons and don't try to tell me he does that for everyone, we were special! LOL!

Then we went shopping at the outlets in St. George. Then we went and saw Valentines Day which I thought was very cute minus Anne Hathaway. Then we went to dinner at Pizza Factory! Then more shopping! Then cold stone for dessert! We all gained 5 pounds but it was worth it!! Josie made me waffles for breakfast on my b-day! Yummy!
We got max this ugly star wars T-shirt because he is obsessed with star wars! He loved it! He put it right on and slept in it! I love this kid!

This is what the weather looked like on our way home! YUCKY!

It took me forever but I finally came home to this! I missed my hubby and kids soooooo much!!! We were so excited to see each other! I never leave them!! The kids picked out my presents all by themselves. Brighten got me a necklace. Easton picked a watch and daddy got me a new ring and a gift certificate to Barnes and Noble which I loved!! Thanks everyone I had the best birthday ever!! I love being 30 already! I figure I'm closer to 40 than I am to 16 so it doesn't matter if I'm fat! Very comforting! ha ha









