SLEEPOVER AT GRANDPA AND GRANDMA WENGREEN'S
The kids got to have their first sleepover with cousin Claire! We are so glad to be back around family!!!
EASTON'S FIRST DAY OF PRESCHOOL
He woke right up and got dressed in his spiderman suit and said he was ready to go to school! Classic Easton!! He lives in those super hero suits!
He was happy to wear his cute new schools clothes too! I can't believe he's in school! I missed him sooooo much!
This is his darling teacher Mrs. Cranford. He loves her because she looks just like aunt JoJo:)
He had a wonderful first day! He seemed so much older when I picked him up from school. So I say preschool is definitely worth it! He drew this cute monkey on the first day! I love it so much! It makes me smile!
Let me just say the first week of school and 9 months pregnant don't mix!!!! I was a total mess! They just seem too little to be gone for 7 hours a day!! Longest 7 hours of my life!!! She loved 1st grade so much! She said that the corn dog that she had for lunch was AMAZING! haha!
She said," mom you can't dress me in these girlie school clothes anymore! I couldn't even climb the rock wall at recess in this silly skirt!" LOL!
Riding the bus is what freaks me out the most but she loves it. When she got home I asked her if she was worried about being able to find her bus to come home and she said,"Mom you are way more scared than me. I just walked out side and looked for my Dalmatian bus and it was right there. It was so easy!" When they pulled up to the bus stop they had the windows down and the bus driver was playing "we will rock you" by Queen. haha!
EASTON'S FIRST YEAR OF SOCCER
He loved his first soccer practice! Although we thought his head was going to pop off! He gets so over heated!! Poor kid!
He drank about 64 oz of water!!!
His first soccer game was hysterical to watch! They have no clue what to do at this age!
His team was pretty good. They were all like a head taller than the other team.
I had to put this picture on even if it's far away! I just love the look on Easton's face. The look of pure joy on a kids face. PRICELESS!
Grandpa and Grandma came so Easton really enjoyed taking his time outs to come and get hugs and high fives!
It was like one of the hottest days of the summer! But he made it through without over heating and passing out! hahaha!
What a big boy! We are so proud of you little man! You did awesome!
DADDY'S FIRST SOFTBALL GAME
We were so excited to go the ball park and see daddy play! I remember growing up at the ball parks as a kid! I love it so much! Here is Brighten watching her daddy! So sweet!
Kennedee and Brighten watching their daddy's play ball!
Daddy played so good! No pulled muscles, or knocked out teeth yet!
I made this cute baseball quilt for Travis in High school when he was playing for the High School team and now our sweet little kids are cuddled up in it 12 years later! CRAZY!!!
BRIGHTEN'S FIRST DAY OF FIRST GRADE:)
EASTON'S FIRST YEAR OF SOCCER
DADDY'S FIRST SOFTBALL GAME









