What are 3 words that describe your spiritual strengths?
Faithful, Obedient, prayerful
What is one of your favorite scriptures?
I, the Lord, am bound when you do what I say; but when you do not what I say, ye have no promise. D&C 82:10
I love this scripture so much because it helps me to have faith that if I keep the commandments and do my part then I will receive all that The Lord has promised me.
What are 3 of your favorite Hymns?
As sisters in Zion
Praise to the man
The Spirit of God
Name 10 things you are thankful for:
A loving husband
A strong secure marriage
Brighten
Easton
Family
The Gospel
My home
My husbands job
Being able to stay home with my kids
Friends
What was your favorite church calling of all time?
Secretary in the Relief Society. I worked with an amazing presidency and learned more about myself and life and serving others than ever before.
Did you earn your YW medallion?
Nope, I wish I did. It would have done me a lot of good at the time!!!
Did you get married in the temple? Which one?
Yes, Mount Timpanogos Temple
Name a service that you have done for someone:
Gave my best friend my car
Who is your favorite Book of Mormon Prophet?
It is just to hard to pick. Whoever I am reading about at that moment is usually my favorite and then I move on to another part of the book and that Prophet is my favorite! Just like the Prophets of our day. I thought I would never love a Prophet as much and I did Gordon B. Hinckley but I absolutely adore Thomas S. Monson.
I know Captain Moroni wasn't a prophet but he is one of my favorite people in the B of M. He was a man of such great character. He was passionate and he loved, supported and defended his people and his country. He was an inspiring and strong leader. He was faithful, obedient and a man of integrity. I have always loved him and connected with him. I am always so impressed with him when I read about him.
Do you still have all of your Articles of Faith memorized?
If you start reciting them I can usually finish them off but I don't know them all by heart like I used to.
Have you ever had to share your testimony of the Gospel to a non member? No
Have you read all 5 of the standard works?
All but the Old Testament. I just can't get passed the books of Moses!!!
Name your favorite General Authority to hear speak in Conference:
Dieter F. Uchtdorf
Did you go on a mission? Where?
No
Share a spiritual experience:
This past year I tried to go to the temple every Saturday morning. I kept It up for about 3 or 4 months and it was the happiest most spiritual time of my life. I felt like the Lord was right there by my side at all times. It was amazing. I thought I could do it forever and slowly things would come up that would distract me from going every week. That's life isn't it! I wish I could stay at that spiritual level all the time but life is full of ups and downs. We just can't ever give up!! We have to keep going forward and endure to the end!!
I thought it would be fun to share our spiritual sides with each other because it's something that we usually don't do! So I made up this tag and I tag everyone!
3 days ago









