Ward Party I love that they took this picture of our family. Travis makes me laugh! He couldn't smile or his facial hair would fall off! LOL! Cord got to use Coopers costume because I couldn't find one that was small enough! He looked super cute! Halloween seemed to last forever this year. The first time they got to dress up was for the ward party and they were sooooooooo excited. A picture of all 4 kids together seemed impossible! Cooper wouldn't hold still for two seconds. He would only put his mask on the top of his head! He totally gets into character! I love it!! Brighten wanted to be a vampire. Whenever she is something scary she makes me put a heart on her cheek so everyone knows she is good and not bad. The ward party was a lot of fun. Travis always makes me laugh. I can't help laughing when I look at this picture. We didn't have any costumes this year and had to pull something together at the last minute for both of us. I like dressing up and the kids love when we do! Cooper was obsessed with everyone that was dressed as Buzz or Woody. He found this cute little boy from our ward and wouldn't stop touching him. They were so sweet. Brighten with her friend Chasey. Carving Pumpkins Cooper was a hyper hypo that night!!! Easton wasn't a fan of the pumpkin guts! Daddy did the carving this year. I forgot to buy a kit so we did it the good old fashioned way and I don't have the patience for that!! School Parade Brighten with her best friend Anabella. Easton was so hilarious. He held his arm out like this the whole time he walked in the parade. He is such a funny boy!! Halloween night I actually got grandma Joye to dress up for Halloween!!! My mom has always hated Halloween! i have never seen her dressed up in my whole life!!! The things grandparents will do for their grand kids! Halloween is insane in our neighborhood! It looks like NYC out on the streets!!! The kids had a lot of fun! One of our neighbors had thriller playing on a big screen. Easton was obsessed! He would have stayed there watching it all night long. Now he wants to be Michael Jackson for Halloween next year! ha ha Yummy!!!