I was heartbroken and decided to give up on them. Then yesterday he was really sleepy so I decided to try it again. He got a cold in his eye and started to get the baby acne and I had to put a onesie on him to protect his belly button but I tried it anyways. He was soooooooo good and you can't even see the cold in his eye or the acne. They didn't turn out at all like I imagined they would because I still have no idea how to use my camera, but I'm still happy with them. I just had to get pictures of his awesome curly hair before it falls out!! Hopefully it stays:) It's crazy to think this baby phase is over for us but.......IT SOOOOOO IS!!! I'm so glad I got newborn pics of one of my kids! They just don't look newborn for very long and I love that I have these and they look just like him. Sometimes your kids don't even look like themselves in pictures but I feel like I got to capture this moment and freeze him in time! What a sweet baby! I love him so much!
3 days ago









