7/9/11

Summer trip to Mesquite

My mom and I took the kids to go visit their cousins. Can I just say it was seriously the funnest time we have ever had down there. We met my sister in St. George at the splash park. We scored and it was an overcast day so I didn't die in the heat. The kids had a blast playing together. They love each other so much!
Then we went to the Pizza Factory for lunch. YUMMY!!
The next day Josie's awesome in-laws let us come and swim in their amazing pool! They have such an amazing place. It's so secluded with no neighbors. We felt like celebrities!! We swam for 3 hours straight.


We even got grandma to go down the slide. It is so fast.







I love this kid. He is so awesome!!
I had to post this picture of my sweetie posing in her swimming suit. She is growing up so fast. Who knows how many more of these she will let me take in the future!!
Cooper is obsessed with swimming. When we took him this year he refused to have us hold him. So I found him this awesome floaty and he swims all by him self. None of our kids have been crazy in the water like him. He is fearless. He was so mad when we made him get out. He jumped right in and I didn't even get a chance to put sunscreen on myself and I got so burnt!!! But it was seriously the best vacation. I love you sister! Can't wait to see you again in 10 days!!!