2/16/10

Highlands 1st ward New Beginnings 2010

Can I just say YAY for being in Young Women's again!! I just got called to be the secretary in YW's in my new ward and it has been so much fun! We planned such a cute New Beginnings with a football theme. The girls really got into it and had a great time. Don't you worry, I'm wearing Travis' football jersy from Jr. high and it was totally a belly shirt on me!!
Betsy, Wendy, Stacy, Me, Jamie, and Liza. These are the fun and awesome leaders I get to serve with. Stacy and I found out we were related when we moved in. She lives just up the street from me. We have become good friends. So we are both "Sister Wengreen" which has made it quite interesting. She is the YW president and is doing a mighty fine job I might say!! I love her!! She is the funniest women alive!! It's been fun to get to know all these ladies. They are great!!
This is our crazy bishopric. They are very supportive and a lot of fun! I also found out that I am related to brother McCaul too. When we blessed Cooper my grandma Halley came and we realized she is his aunt. Crazy huh? Those are all the unknown relatives I had reunited with from this ward so far! LOL!
Brother McCaul, Bishop Pitcher and Brother Larsen.
I'm so glad we got this cute picture with some of the girls! We have such sweet girls. They are so cute!
The girls ran in through this cute sign. They loved it! We got to be the cheerleaders and let me tell ya I had a hard time giving those pom poms back! I was so meant to be a cheerleader I swear!! I totally tried out in 6th grade even though I was fat and had double jointed arms!! I should have made it dang it! Those judges were whack!! It was all rigged for sure!!! LOL!
Our cute decorations:)