When we bought Brighten her razor she wouldn't give her bike a second thought. She completely lost any interest in her bike. We've tried to get her to learn how to ride without training wheels and she had no desire to learn. We thought she would never learn. So I saw on my friends blog that they had their daughter
Kennadee try on a small bike to give her confidence and then she moved to her big bike. We gave it a try and that was the trick.

Daddy gave her a little push and she was off!

She learned after about 10 minutes of trying! Yeah Brighten!!!

She learned at grandma and grandpas right before the alpine days parade so we let her ride her bike from their house to where we were sitting. She said, "to bad I didn't learn this yesterday or I could have rode in the parade."

The second we got home she tried it on her big bike and was just fine! Thanks for the trick Taylor and Crystal:)
Easton isn't up for learning right now. He would rather rip off his shirt and pretend to be hulk all day!

We went to the KIDS RODEO on Friday night. The kids got to try to catch pigs and chickens.

They were so excited! But when they got out to the arena there were about 500 kids all chasing 5 pigs!!! I had a panic attack thinking my kids were going to get trampled!! So I don't recommend it! It was lame!!

Brighten totally watched out for her brother. See them in the middle of this picture holding hands. Oh so cute! They are such good friends.

The best part was these yummy shaved ice treats that grandma got them. Those look like happy kids to me!

It was fun to be up in the alpine mountains at the rodeo grounds. It brought back tons of great memories. We are so lucky to live in such a beautiful place.

ALPINE DAYS PARADE
There is your baby bump picture. I'm so not into taking one by myself so this will have to do. Just three more weeks! I'm scheduled to be
induced on the 3rd if I haven't had him before then. ANYWAYS......

This is the bishop in our old home ward. We got a kick out of him with his tattoo and smokes in his sleeves at the parade.

Watching the parade with Grandpa Lee and Grandma Joye. We love you!! Were so glad to be back to go to Alpine Days with you!!!