3 days ago
2/24/09
Playing in puddles:)
It rained all night last night but the ground is still frozen so there is no where for it to go so we have huge puddles all over the place! You know what happens when kids see puddles!
I let Easton splash in them for a half an hour. He was in heaven and soaked from head to toe by the time he was finished! Sorry about the girl gloves. They were already in my pocket and I didn't want to stop and miss any of this. Kids are the best. I have loved being able to spend one on one time with my Easton. He cracks me up!

This is what beautiful Brighten has been up to. She made her own snow man and was so proud. She said, "mom we just have to put a picture of this on our blog so grandma can see how amazing I am."
She is constantly drawing or coloring and you can always find dozens of pictures all over the house. Now she has gone to T-shirts. What a little creative brain that girl has. I love it! I can never get enough of her drawing pictures for me.









