I got Graves Disease after I had Easton. I had Radioactive Iodine Treatment on it in August 2007. The doctors told me I most likely wouldn't be able to get pregnant again but I totally didn't believe them because I'm usually fertile Murtle:) But so far that has been the case. I have faith that if there is a little one that is supposed to be a part of our family that it will happen. If not then I will just take President Monson's advice and "Find Joy in the Journey" and be the best mother I can be to the two precious little angels that I've got. I am so grateful that I have the experience of raising my beautiful children and don't want to take a second of it for granted. I know that my Heavenly Father sees the bigger picture and knows what is best for me and my family.
1 week ago









