So this is what happened! When I sent all the invites the first time I put www in front of the emails and you aren't supposed to! Some of you asked me how to go private....all you do is go to settings and then to permissions. And you should be able to figure it out from there. It's super simple just leave the www off of your invites!;)
A lot of you were wondering why I went private? Yes it's because I'm paranoid! My dad said that he saw on the news that someone stole a picture of a little kid with a mohawk off of a blog and put a mustache on his face and a swastika on his forehead and called him Hitler! Freaking scary! Also when I put the pictures of my little girl from Halloween on I had a thought about that Ramsey girl that was the little beauty queen. My daughter looked all decked out like a little beauty queen and so I got all freaked about some psycho stalking her! Plus I decided I don't like not knowing who knows all about my life! I'm a brat and don't like to be to close with my neighbors because I'm a pretty private person unless you are my friend. Anyways, somehow my neighbors got my blog without me giving it to them and they will see me and be like oh I read your blog today! It drives me crazy! If I don't like you in person then what makes you think I want you knowing all my business you weirdo!!
I heard blogging isn't as fun when you go private because people can't see when you post stuff and you can't have a blog frog and people don't comment as much but oh well! Going private is better than not having a blog at all right? So even though you can't see when I post please don't forget about me because I love you all!!
3 days ago









