10/10/08

Inside the thoughts of an addict!

So those of you who know me well know that I have an addictive personality!! hahaha!I was never into the whole computer thing until I started blogging in July. And now I blog way to much! It consumes my thoughts!:) I started to remember what life was like before blogging? LOL! I actually cleaned my house and did my laundry!! I was a better m0m and spent more time with my kids. I read my scriptures every day, wrote in my journal and made dinner. I didn't stay up until one in the morning. I didn't dream about cute ideas to post. I had better phone conversations, right sister;) I wasn't a crazy picture lady that took her camera with her everywhere taking pictures of things I never would have before. Don't get me wrong, Blogging has helped me so much to not feel so lonely out here without any family around or lifelong friends. But I've also noticed that I'm just fine with staying in touch with my friends back home instead of trying to make new ones here.
I should be able to find a balance but blogging just keeps sucking me in! LOL! So I'm going to therapy for being addicted to blogging and..........okay just kidding! But I did decide that I'm not going to get on the Internet until Halloween and see how my life changes and if I feel better about things then. I figure stopping cold turkey is the best way to go!!! I'm trying to simplify:) I love keeping in touch with you all and it has been so much fun to get to know people better than I ever did before. Just keep me in your prayers so I can kick this habit and re join the blogging world in moderation! LOL! Is anyone else crazy like me or am I alone on this one?!?!