9/5/08

I LoVe PoiSoN!!!

Okay get ready Poison brings out the crazy in me!!!

I've always wanted to flash Bret at one of his concerts even though I never really would. So Travis leans over and asks me if I'm going to flash and I say, "That would be a scarey sight," and he says, "Babe as long as you keep your arms up over you head they still look awesome!!!" Ha ha so funny!



Me and Trav didn't get a picture together at the concert so we actually took this after the concert that night. He is my favorite person to go to the concerts with. He's like my own personal body guard! He keeps me out of trouble! During the concert he pulled me down on the bleachers and layed one on me! It was so ROCKSTAR! Ha Ha! I love you babe!



The young sexy Bret LOL!




The old Bret



This is my inner rocker chick that comes out right before the concert! None of you will ever know what I mean until you go to a concert with me! Camille has seen it and she is still my friend, I think? I can't help it, I go crazy!



I ran into my friend Tiffany and her husband at the concert! She's a rocker chic too. We met at the park when I lived in Rexburg.



They had the concert at the rodeo grounds. We sat in the bleachers and then they let people out on the dirt right up by the stage! I looked at Travis and said, "Babe I have to go down there. I've never had the chance to go up that close. If I don't try I'll regret it!" The closest we have been is row 12! And I almost touched him last time. If I was 3 inches taller our hands would have touched and I would be his right now! Just kidding Travis is my dream man and I'm pretty sure Bret doesn't dig fat chicks! LOL! So I took off and they all followed me and I pushed my way up to be about 50 feet away from the stage and then I had a panic attack! I am so clostrophobic!!! So my chance to grope Bret came and went just like that! Next year I'll be sleeping outside to be first in line. I have to touch him before I die! If anyone knows how to get VIP's let me know!!!



Me and Camille with our lighters! She burt the crap out of her finger! LOL! We turned into highschool girls again at this concert! I love her so much! I don't know what I would do without her living here by me! I think we turned her and Mike into Poison fans! Once you get 80's metal music in your blood you never go back!



Okay so the top picture is the shirt Mike wore! Awesome!! And I realized I didn't get a good picture of my shirt so after the concert I tried to get one and it looked like I was taking a picture of my chest! So in the end I just took it off and took a picture of the shirt itself!



The Poison concert was a blast! I have to admit I am in love with the Bret Michaels from the 80's, not the 40 something Bret! LOL!! He looked so old! They are so fun to watch! Of all the rock concerts or any other concert I've been to I've never seen someone enjoy what they do as much as they did!